youngest Terms and Conditions
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU APPLY THROUGH OUR CASTING FORM
- Personal information which you supply to youngest Media Limited (“the Company”) will be used for the purpose of casting shows for the Company.
- We will not publish your address or contact details to any third parties unless you have specifically agreed that we can.
- Your personal information may be shared with professional advisers to the Company.
- We will ensure that any information provided for the purpose of casting will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA").
- We may transfer and store your personal information such as name and email address with a third party processor located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) Where this Where your personal information is transferred and stored outside the EEA we will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of the DPA. In submitting this application form containing your personal information, you consent to the processing, transferring and storage of your personal information in this way.
- All information will be kept secure and treated as confidential and will only be disclosed with your permission (including any permissions you give here or in the rest of the casting process). In submitting this casting form you are consenting to us using your personal information as set out in this section.
- You have the right of access to the information held and used by us. If you want to update your personal information because your personal details have changed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend our records.
- This privacy notice was last updated on 9 February 2016. Please note that we may update and amend this privacy notice from time to time and any changes will be posted on our website but it is your responsibility to ensure you review this privacy notice regularly to familiarise yourself with any changes.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com